Rice (grains) washers of open type — RW15 and RW22
The most popular model of rice washer in the world! It works by external pressure in the water system. Optimal for small and medium sushi restaurants, delivery or take away. «To place a rice washer on the kitchen room and forget about problems with high-quality rice washing». It does not damage rice. Allows for the use of cheap rice varieties with high starch content while reducing burnt rice in rice cookers (as it burns the starch). Also, it can be used for washing other grains: millet, buckwheat and more.
RW15 — 15 kg / 3-5 minutes
|Correct installation of RW15, RW22 rice washer of open type|
- Seemingly simple design gives huge economy in terms of human time, money, and it qualitatively improves washing.
- Very simple installation and settings.
- Water flow that is coming out from the nozzle shows the remaining starch in rice.
- The upper plane under the nozzle allows for the installation of a sieve for collecting the washed rice.
- A special cone for intensive washing away of starch from the rice is included in the package.
|Name of model|| RW15, RW22|
of open type
| RW3, RW4, RW7|
of sealed type
|Production capacity|| RW15 — 15 kg / 3-5 minutes|
RW22 — 22 kg / 3-5 minutes
| RW3 — 3.0 kg / 130 seconds|
RW4 — 4.5 kg / 160 seconds
RW7 — 7.5 kg / 210 seconds
|Dimensions|| RW15 — 460x460x800mm|
RW22 — 570x570x800mm
| RW3 — 380x330x860mm|
RW4 — 380x330x890mm
RW7 — 380x330x1040mm
|Weight|| RW15 — 30 kg|
RW22 — 35 kg
| RW3 — 5.9 kg|
RW4 — 6.5 kg
RW7 — 7.8 kg
|0.4～0.6MPa (4~6 kg/cm2)||0.12～0.19MPa (1.2~1.9 kg/cm2)|
- check water pressure in a water system before purchasing; if the pressure is not sufficient — we recommend buying a sealed type rice washer or installing the additional pump
|Clients interested in this model should also look at:|