Delivery options for sushi equipment
|Delivery of equipment to customers in the European Union:|
1. Delivery from the AUTEC factory to our warehouse by sea (up to 45 days) or air (usually 2-5 days)
2. Customs clearance (usually 2-3 days)
3. Put in the warehouse
1. Negotiations with the client about type of delivery from the warehouse
2. Sending equipment to customer by car transport company (usually 2-7 days) or air (Express) cargo
3. Education, commissioning — if necessary (1-2 days)
* 80% -90% of the time we send the equipment from our warehouse by truck, but sometimes customers need to receive the product quickly or over a long distance — in this case, air delivery is used.
Popular models are usually available in our warehouse — in this case, we send the equipment to the client directly from the warehouse. Popular models are marked by a badge:
|Delivery of the equipment to clients in other countries:|
1. Direct delivery from the factory to a client by sea (up to 45 days) or air (2-5 days)
2. The customs clearance is performed by the client or through an agent
3. Training, commissioning works — if necessary (1-2 days)
* If a client needs to receive the equipment quicker or over a long distance — delivery by air is used.