ASM545CE – universal onigiri/nigiri sushi robot
This video show the Japanese modification. The overseas models are fully labeled in English.
- Multifunctional nigiri, onigiri, makunouchi, etc.
- Except various regular forms, it's also possible to order other forms — depending on sizes of client's product.
- Changing forming elements of ASM545, it is possible to make onigiri, nigiri rice balls, and makunouchi.
- The machine has a small number of removable parts, and it is convenient in maintenance. Also, this robot does not have Teflon coating, so it liquidates a possibility of delaminating of coating.
- Using of innovative forming Helical Mold system allows for the production of very soft in structure rice balls.
- The system of mixing shafts makes onigiri with the correct traditional form.
- Using of changing form function allows dividing of onigiri, so in this case, you can get mini-onigiri.
Operation manual of ASM545 CE in English:
A robot can form one nigiri (onigiri) on a rotating turntable.
The robot can automatically fill the rotating turntable with rice balls (or onigiri).
Simple settings of density and rice amount in rice balls.
The sensor automatically identifies whether rotating turntable is filled with rice balls.
There are available several types of forming rollers (also available to produce forms on demand).
hopper cover stand
|Clients interested in this model should also look at:|