ASM250CE – universal electric maki cutter
The most popular maki cutter! Optimal for sushi restaurant, delivery or take away. This model has kept the best elements of predecessors — «Put a cutter on the table and forget about problems of cutting rolls, hygiene, and qualification of personnel.» It cuts rolls of all sizes and types, including rolls with nori inside — California/Philadelphia rolls.
Made in Japan.
max 600 rolls/hour
This video show the Japanese modification. The overseas models are fully labeled in English.
- Optimal choice for big restaurants, sushi delivery or food production.
- This robot easily copes with peak loads when there are lots of orders (holidays/weekends).
- The cut roll moves to the special tray, and the cutting base automatically returns to its starting position.
- There is a system for protecting the operator's hands — it's only possible to start operation with the press two buttons by two hands at the same time.
- The special resin coating does not allow rice to adhere to the robot's body, that's why there are no difficulties while cleaning, assembling, and disassembling of a machine.
- There are available sets of blades for cutting rolls into 4, 6, 8 or 10 parts.
Operation manual of ASM250 CE in English:
Additional protection with an emergency stop button.
Universal forms for different types of blades.
You can only start operation by pressing two buttons with two hands – additional protection.
A transparent front cover facilitates work.
Very easy assembly and disassembly.
What maki cutter
|Name of model||ASM250 CE maki electric cutter||ASM230 maki manual cutter|
| max. 600 rolls/hour|
on average 450 rolls/hour
| max. 500 rolls/hour|
on average 400rolls/hour
|Weight||18 kg||11 kg|
|Cutting sizes||diameter of roll 25x25-50x50 (mm)|
for 4,6,8 pieces — 180-185
for 10 pieces — 200-205
|diameter of roll 25x25-50x50 (mm)|
for 6,8 pieces — 180-185
for 10 pieces — 200-205
|Power consumption||40 W||no|
- safety sensors
- a tray with a clamp for rolls
- emergency stop button
- a doubled start button
- there is a pocket for additional blades behind the robot
- easy change of blades
|- manual, autonomous|
- suitable for catering
- safety locks
- brushes for cleaning blades
|- Both of these cutters are suitable for all types of sushi business but, in our opinion, the manual cutter is more easy-to-work with.|
|Clients interested in this model should also look at:|