Rice washers of sealed type – RW3, RW4 and RW7
It works due to the external pressure in the water system, even at a very low water pressure. Recommended in areas where it's not possible to use open rice washers RW15 and RW22, critical to the water pressure. Optimal for small and medium sushi restaurants, delivery, or take away. «To put a rice washer on a table and forget about problems with high-quality rice washing». It does not damage rice. Allows for the use of cheap rice varieties with high starch content while reducing burnt rice in rice cookers (as it burns the starch). Also, it can be used for washing other grains: millet, buckwheat and more.
RW3 — 3.0 kg / 130 seconds
- Seemingly simple design gives huge economy in terms of human time, money and it qualitatively improves washing.
- A fixing lock on the lid ensures complete tightness of rice washer during operating time.
- The space under the rice washer allows a reservoir for collecting washed rice to be installed.
- A tube of water level and flowing tube show transparency of water — to determine the starch remaining in the rice.
- The compact size and small weight allow for this rice washer to be placed anywhere.
- The package includes additional set of gaskets, tubes, and brushes for cleaning.
|Name of model|| RW15, RW22|
of open type
| RW3, RW4, RW7|
of sealed type
|Production capacity|| RW15 — 15 kg / 3-5 minutes|
RW22 — 22 kg / 3-5 minutes
| RW3 — 3.0 kg / 130 seconds|
RW4 — 4.5 kg / 160 seconds
RW7 — 7.5 kg / 210 seconds
|Dimensions|| RW15 — 460x460x800mm|
RW22 — 570x570x800mm
| RW3 — 380x330x860mm|
RW4 — 380x330x890mm
RW7 — 380x330x1040mm
|Weight|| RW15 — 30 kg|
RW22 — 35 kg
| RW3 — 5.9 kg|
RW4 — 6.5 kg
RW7 — 7.8 kg
|0.4～0.6MPa (4~6 kg/cm2)||0.12～0.19MPa (1.2~1.9 kg/cm2)|
- check water pressure in a water system before purchasing; if the pressure is not sufficient — we recommend buying a sealed type rice washer or installing the additional pump
|Clients interested in this model should also look at:|